The Olympics opening ceremony is around the corner. The athletes are ready. The media is ready. The sports fans are ready. And fring is ready …set to go!
fring has it’s own team in Beijing. It’s a gold medal team of dedicated onsite fringsters. And they are ready to bring you the highs and lows from the Olympic city, track, field and village. fring will allow you to get a unique Olympic perspective. Day and night, you can receive free, unique updates via fring from our very own fring Olympic commentators, our “fringentators”, via the Olympics fringAdd-on.
You can choose to receive live, local language fringfeeds from fring’s Beijing based Olympic team:
* Alexander Rusakov – Gold medal contender this games! This Russian trampoline champion is going to be fringing away when not focusing on the gold medal he is tipped to win!
* Oleg Zaporozhchenko Jr. – The Russian Olympics team coach & international category judge!
* Fei Wen – Malaysian Olympic volunteer and coordinating the onsite fring effort – thanks!!!
* Tania Teoh – Malaysian Olympic volunteer and avid fan of lots of sports including swimming, volleyball, badminton and more!
* Udi Moshel – Israeli sports obsessive… I mean, enthusiast… will be keeping us all updated with sports and social updates across the board from the fields and other online circuits!
* Agus Jose – Our Spanish sports and travel devotee will micro-blog about both with the added insight only a professional psychologist can offer!
How do you get it?
All you have to do is to choose the fringAdd-on from our in-client catalog by:
restarting fring –> click Options –> settings– > manage add-ons select one or more.
Our Russian fringentators will be micro-blogging in Russian (from Aug 13) , the Malaysian & Israeli fringentators will “fringentate”in English and Agus will do it in….. Spanish! (from Aug 15)
You can get more info, review the miniprofiles of our fringentators and keep tabs on their feeds from fring.com’s Olympics page.
Let the fringing games begin!