A new year is here and what a better way to welcome 2014 that a spanking new fring app for iOS!
- During fringOut calls you now have a simple way to monitor the quality of the IP connection you are using. If the connection is bad it may impact the call quality – you may be in a bad cellular coverage or using a congested Wi-Fi router.
You can download the new fring for iOS here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fring/id290948830?mt=8
We hope you like it!
P.S. We have great new features cooking in our labs, stick around!
fringer friends, in recent months we launched major upgrades of the fring applications for Apple, Android and Symbian devices, introducing a completely redesigned user interface, further improvement in the quality of our voice and video calls and support for using fring on several devices at once.
If you still use our older versions you have received by now several messages informing you about the new app availability with a direct link to the upgrade to facilitate the process. You have also been informed that in the coming days we will no longer be able to provide service to older versions.
Please understand that in order to guarantee a high quality of service to our entire customer base we must ask the remaining users of older versions to upgrade immediately.
Make sure your device is running a recent fring version:
• Ver. 7.2 (for Symbian 9.2 and above) http://bit.ly/VOfLuU
• Ver. 4.0 (for Android 2.2 and above) http://bit.ly/U2ETwg
• Ver. 6.0 (for iOS 4.3 and above) http://bit.ly/WQtnm9
In the coming days our service for older versions will be gradually suspended – unless you upgrade you will not be able to connect to the network.
fringOut users that upgrade and register with their phone number will see their existing fringOut balance automatically. Users that reinstall fring from scratch can restore their existing balance here: http://bit.ly/XBdtNR
We thank you for your support and invite you to move forward to a better and faster fring!
We just released version 7.00 of fring for Symbian, on a new, robust platform that’s better, faster and simpler for our users.
- You can now communicate between Symbian and iOS, Android devices.
- Faster registration using phone number in place of username / passwords
- Better quality of service making all fring communication faster and easier
- New & improved user interface
- Improved video call quality based on your real-time bandwidth / network conditions
You can download it from here
Other smarthphones (from your mobile browser)
NOTE: first time you upgrade to this version your previous credit will be shown automatically. If you reinstall from scratch you can restore your previous credit manually here